Uniden 1515 DECT Digital Technology Cordless Phone System
Designed and engineered in Japan, Uniden's DECT 1515 uses the Wireless Friendly DECT technology. This handset derived from cutting-edge American DECT 6.0 Technology the DECT 1515 Cordless Phone System is a great entry level cordless phone.
These phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have excellent array of features suitable for any home. They have great talking range, unique styling, 3 line backlit display LCD display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network friendly. The digital duplex speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze.
The DECT 1515 has a duplex speakerphone allowing you to have handsfree conversations and ensure you can keep working wile on the phone. The DECT 1515 has a unique wall mount design which has been designed specifically with wall mounting in mind. Like never before the base unit sits fully flush against the wall, providing a streamlined and contemporary look.
Uniden quality and performance make the DECT 1515 an outstanding and reliable digital choice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Orange Backlit LCD Display
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Choice of Different Ring Tones
- Maxi Sound - Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Advanced Alpha Display Caller ID
- 70 Phonebook Memories and 30 Caller ID Memories*
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Intercom / Announce Call Transfer
- Up to 8 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Wall and Desk Mountable
* Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
™ The DECT6.0 Interference Free Communication logo is a trademark of DECT forum
Condition: Factory Second
Warranty: 6 Months